Saturday, February 27, 2010

Introduction to this Blogg as a whole.

Ok guys,it has been my dream for a long time to create a website.The first time i created a website was a pokemon fansite(Yes,I was crazy about pokemon at the time)through a free online website creator back in 2005.I had just created it for fun but the complex nature of the website forced me to abandon that.

Now though blogger.com,I have started this Blogg,which is much simpler in nature as compared to creating a website.The purpose of the blogg as a whole is to post jokes,random(but amazing)facts,educational advice and other things to make sure your visit to my Blogg is worthwhile.

Be sure to tune into my next post,and do click on the follow button at the right if you want to be updated with my new posts.Also feel free to ask me about anything in the comments tab below.

No comments:

Post a Comment